This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Overview:
The Software Integrity Group of Synopsys is changing the way companies develop high quality and secure software. For years companies and consumers tolerated software that was full of functional defects and security holes. In today s world that is no longer acceptable. The Software Integrity Group is expanding into a full platform solution solving the software supply chain quality and security problem with fundamental and highly innovative solutions. Come be a part of this exciting team located in San Francisco s China Basin.
The Manager, Inside Sales will oversee our growing team of Inside Sales Representatives (ISR) and Sales Development Representatives (SDR) covering North America West (NAM West) in our main office in San Francisco. In this role you will be responsible for hiring, coaching, mentoring, and training each SDR/ISR to meet and exceed their objectives. You will support and monitor the SDRs in the sales process of lead generation, qualification, and conversion to meetings for the outside sales team. In addition, given that the ISRs are responsible for the full sales cycle of SMB accounts, you will continually review the ISR business plans, forecasts, and status of achieving the bookings quota. This role includes updating management on the overall progress of the team and working with other departments regarding lead generating activities, and technical support. The ideal candidate has experience in leading a team of SDR/ISR professionals and is detail-oriented and organized with the ability to hire, motivate and develop top sales talent.
* Managing a team of SDR s and ISR s to meet / exceed quota
* Working with regional sales directors and their teams to define account / territory coverage and sales plans and manage on-going sales activities
* Monitoring and achieving the monthly and yearly quota of SDR conversions, and ISR bookings
* Strongly understand and stress the competitive value propositions of the SIG platform
* Following internal processes, tracking key performance indicators (KPI s), and generating accurate bookings forecasts
* Developing and managing team and individual fiscal year business plans to clearly define the goals, strategy, tactics and resources required to generate and close the renewals and new opportunities required to exceed quota
* Recruiting, interviewing and on-boarding of new SDRs or ISRs
* Implementing and evolving the SDR/ISR onboarding approach and SDR/ISR training curriculum
* Providing on-the-job training and mentoring by listening in on calls, reviewing opportunities and providing written/verbal feedback in weekly 1 on 1s
* Communicating with outside sales to ensure the SDR team is meeting expectations
* Supporting the lead generation process with the goal of maximizing the number of conversions
* Managing the lead generation process to provide data needed by Marketing to determine ROI of events/campaigns
* Delivering regular performance feedback and reviewing status of goals quarterly
* Networking with internal and external personnel to support effective collaboration and grow the knowledge base of the team
* Bachelor s degree and at least two years of experience in SDR/ISR management
* Demonstrated successful ability to recruit, retain and develop employees at varying career levels
* Proven track record of meeting quota and other sales metrics
* Experience with, and a strong understanding of, the full sales cycle to effectively drive the team to success from demand creation to negotiation to closure
* Judgment skills and experience required for accurate forecasting
* Action oriented, decisive, and possesses the energy, enthusiasm, and competitiveness that drives the team to success in a fast-paced environment
* Strong problem solving, resourcefulness and time management skills are required to overcome challenges
* Proficiency in Salesforce, LinkedIn, ToutApp and other tools focused on effectiveness and efficiency
* Collaborative, possesses organizational savvy and is able to understand, align and balance the interests of multiple stakeholders