Manager - Search Engine Marketing [SEM]
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFor highly-motivated,change champions looking for a dynamic team environment with the opportunity to learn and grow professionally, Brother offers a collaborative workplace that continues to innovate award winning products, while maintaining a focused commitment to the communities where we live and work.
Since 1908, Brother has provided customers with new value and satisfaction by meeting various customer needs at home, offices, and factories worldwide. At Brother, we pride ourselves in being At Your Side by placing our customer s first everywhere, every time - and continuing to upgrade our technologies to deliver value to our customers. Our customer-centric approach has been the driving force for our growth.
Brother s newest customer-centric initiative, the Digital Center of Excellence (DCoE), has recently been formed to drive digital transformation throughout our business. The Digital Center of Excellence holds a critical position in advancing Brother s goals of driving business results by creating best-in-class digital customer experiences and initiatives that span web, social, and mobile platforms.
We re seeking bright and inquisitive talent to help us grow!
We re currently looking for a MANAGER, SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING (SEM) who will bring in-depth knowledge of SEM best practices and a proven track-record of managing, optimizing, and growing paid search and organic search programs with a focus on ROI performance.
This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level with a desire to drive efficient campaign results through the use of data analysis and testing. The manager will develop strategic plans and manage budgets for search across the organization.
WHAT YOU LL DO
This position requires
* Developing and own the Search Engine Marketing Strategy supporting integrated management approach to SEO and PPC Marketing.
* Responsible for budget, goals, and schedule of all paid search and display initiatives.
* Manage SEM/PPC programs through design, development, and management, including: campaign structure, keyword research, keyword management, keyword bidding, ad copy writing, A/B testing, landing page optimization, and any other core capability required to maximize results, drive volume, and hit key metrics.
* Research and evaluate keywords, market behavior, trends and competitors to identify opportunities to maximize marketing effectiveness.
* Manage daily, weekly and monthly account performance reporting and analysis via agencies and in-house for specific business units.
* Work closely with the external agencies to drive performance for New Product Introductions and always on-campaigns.
* A Bachelor's degree.
* 3+ years experience managing SEM platforms and SEO programs for mid-to-large organizations.
* Proficiency with Google Analytics
* Demonstrated ability to analyze data
* Strong communication skills when reporting up to senior management and across the business.
* Strong organizational, written communication and presentation skills
* Excellent command of Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio