This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Responsible for managing team and technology of perimeter infrastructure; manages the design, implementation, and support for firewalls, VPN's, Proxy, IPS, NAC, authentication, and event logging. Individual needs to possess a blend of technical hands-on experience and managing IT professionals.
EEO / VETERANS / DISABLED
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
* Provide engineering support (i.e. architecture, solution development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing support) for Perimeter Infrastructure.
* Develop enterprise management plan for all related infrastructure.
* Must have experience working in a multi-location enterprise environment with formal processes around change management and support.
* Provide "hands-on" support and expertise for firewalls, proxy, NAC, SIEM, VPN appliances, IPS, PKI, and Authentication
* Collaborate with IT Infrastructure peers on projects, maintenance, and support.
* Develop, implement and maintain corporate policies, procedures and controls.
* Demonstrates ability to mentor and develop staff.
* Ensures departmental personnel are efficient, effective, and well trained.
* Excellent communication skills demonstrated within team and with successful collaboration with IT peers.
* Successfully develops, implements and adheres to IT standard operating policies and procedures and ability to work in a controlled environment.
* Effectively manages enterprise platforms demonstrated by well documented plans, architecture, and support.
* College degree preferred; advanced degree in related field preferred.
* Security-related industry certifications recommended (e.g. CISA, CISSP, GSEC, Security)
* Knowledge of enterprise networks and supporting platforms - Firewalls, IPS, NAC, Proxy, encryption, SIEM and authentication
* Knowledge of Security controls and security frameworks (i.e. ISO, NIST)
* Firm understanding of IT Security policy, practices and procedures.
* 5-10 years of related experience
* 3-5 years of experience in a hands-on networking/engineering role.
* Experience managing IT Infrastructure professionals
* Experience in implementing and managing Security related infrastructure.
* Experience in the following product platforms - Checkpoint, Websense, Pulse VPN
* Experience in managing and mentoring engineering staff
* Experience and ability to organize work efforts and projects
* Flexible and adaptable to working in a high rate of change environment.
* Effective and efficient at critical thinking and problem solving
* Strong verbal communication and collaboration skills
* Strong written communication skills
* Able to work in a collaborative team environment
* Able to effectively prioritize and multitask
* Able to be discreet with confidential information
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.