Manager/Senior Manager Executive Engagement, World Economic Forum
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Post Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
THE MANAGER/SENIOR MANAGER, EXECUTIVE ENGAGEMENT WILL JOIN THE TEAM WHO MANAGES THE GLOBAL PROGRAM FOR SALESFORCE\'S PARTNERSHIP WITH THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM, INCLUDING OUR PRESENCE AT THE ANNUAL MEETING IN DAVOS AND REGIONAL MEETINGS.
THIS ROLE WILL HAVE HIGH-VISIBILITY WITH IMMEDIATE AND PROFOUND IMPACT ON OUR BUSINESS. THE CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE A UNIQUE MIX OF RELATIONSHIP AND DATA MANAGEMENT SKILLS, PROJECT OPERATIONS, INNOVATIVE MARKETING EVENT EXPERIENCE, AND INTEREST IN GLOBAL ISSUES.
REPORTING TO THE SENIOR DIRECTOR, STRATEGIC EXECUTIVE ENGAGEMENTS, COLLABORATE TO OPTIMIZE THE DESIGN AND DELIVERY OF OUR PROGRAMS AND PARTNERSHIP WITH THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM AND OTHER GLOBAL INSTITUTIONS.
* SUPPORT THE SALESFORCE DAVOS PROGRAM:
* COLLABORATE WITH THE TEAM, PROVIDE SUPPORT LEADING UP TO AND ONSITE IN DAVOS, AND MANAGE THE C-SUITE ENGAGEMENT PLANS, DELEGATION SCHEDULES, POS AND CONTRACTS AND THE DATA/REPORTS/DECKS IN SUPPORT OF OUR OVERALL ENGAGEMENT.
* PROJECT LEAD THE SALESFORCE PROGRAMS AT REGIONAL WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM MEETINGS
* PARTNER WITH SALESFORCE EXECUTIVE PROGRAMS AND EVENTS; LEVERAGING ALL OPPORTUNITIES TO CONTINUE THE EXECUTIVE ENGAGEMENT STRATEGY
* PARTICIPATE IN THE "PAG" PARTNER ANNUAL GROUP MEETINGS TWICE A YEAR AT THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM MEETING IN NYC AND GENEVA
* MANAGE PROGRAM METRICS, DATA ANALYSIS, CREATING CAMPAIGNS AND DASHBOARDS
* CURATE AND MANAGE EXECUTIVE AGENDAS, BRIEFINGS AND FOLLOW-UP FOR DELEGATION AT THE EVENTS
* MAINTAIN SALESFORCE CHATTER GROUPS, PROGRAM DECKS AND OTHER PROGRAM COMMUNICATION
* WORK ACROSS ALL LINES OF BUSINESS TO ENSURE PROGRAM SUCCESS
* DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL REQUIRED (ESTIMATED 30%).
* ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE, PREFERABLY WITHIN CRM
* STRONG PROJECT MANAGEMENT SKILLS; ABILITY TO MANAGE MULTIPLE HIGH-VISIBILITY PROJECTS AUTONOMOUSLY.
* HIGH ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND THE ABILITY TO DEVELOP AND EXECUTE TACTICAL SOLUTIONS
* STELLAR RELATIONSHIP BUILDING SKILLS
* EXCELLENT INTERPERSONAL, INFLUENCING, AND STRATEGIC PLANNING SKILLS.
* STRONG ANALYTICAL AND PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS
* STRONG SELF-STARTER WITH THE ABILITY TO BUILD A NETWORK WITHIN THE BROADER ORGANIZATION
* OUT OF THE BOX THINKER WITH THE ABILITY TO ATTRACT BRILLIANT IDEA GENERATORS
* WILLINGNESS TO TRAVEL
* PROFICIENCY IN EXCEL AND POWERPOINT
* 2-3 YEARS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE
* INTEREST IN GLOBAL ISSUES
* BA/BS DEGREE WITH STRONG ACADEMIC RECORD
* LOCATED IN THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA OR WILLING TO RELOCATE
* FLEXIBILITY AND ABILITY TO MANAGE MULTIPLE STAKEHOLDERS AND VENDOR RELATIONSHIPS
* EXCEPTIONAL EXECUTIVE PRESENCE AND INTEGRITY; ABILITY TO INTERACT AND INFLUENCE EFFECTIVELY ACROSS THE ORGANIZATION AND WITH ALL LEVELS, INCLUDING SENIOR MANAGEMENT.
* OUTSTANDING AND CREATIVE VERBAL, WRITTEN, AND VISUAL STORYTELLING AND COMMUNICATIONS SKILLS.
* HIGHLY RESPONSIVE AND SERVICE-ORIENTED ATTITUDE.
* ABILITY TO OPERATE IN A HIGH IMPACT, FAST-PACED ENVIRONMENT.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.