Manager/Senior Manager, OneSource
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager/Senior Manager to join our Business Tax Services practice in any major city.
Responsibilities for Both:
- Prepare analyses of existing tax data for purposes of process re-design and technology implementation
- Perform conversion of accounting data from existing systems to new systems, including reconciliations of data between prior and successor systems
- Implement improved processes for tax reporting and/or tax compliance
- Implement one or more of the ONESOURCE or CORPTAX suite of tax products
Additonal Responsibilities for Senior Manager:
- Develop and maintain project plans and other project management functions, including liaise with client project teams and develop, motivate, and train staff level team members
- Build and manage client relationships
Qualifications for Both:
- Five years of a combination of corporate tax and tax technology experience gained in a well-regarded audit, tax, or advisory services firm, corporation, or technology service provider
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; Licensed CPA, J.D., LL.M, or certified in one or more technology applications such as Thomson, SAP, or Hyperion (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn't currently possess one of the aforementioned credentials/designations will be required to secure one within one year from the commencement of employment)
- Experience in data acquisition or extraction from enterprise systems such as SAP, Oracle, and PeopleSoft; experience managing and manipulating data using Microsoft Access, including structuring data for transfer and load to recipient systems, tax process design, and documentation
- Experience in implementing the ONESOURCE/CORPTAX suite of products
- Demonstrated application of analytical skills to perform calculations and articulate issues of average complexity
- Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to work well both autonomously and collaboratively
Additional Qualifications for Senior Manager:
- Eight years of a combination of corporate tax and tax technology experience gained in a well-regarded audit, tax, or advisory services firm, corporation, or technology service provider
- Demonstrated track record of business development
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .