Manager, Service Delivery
American Tower Corporation - WOBURN, MA
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
The Manager, Service Delivery will lead a team that
meets or exceeds the leasing operations production
expectations while providing the customer an exceptional
transactional experience from tenant application to
project closeout, including data audit post transaction.
Further, the Manager will define and implement
consistent and repeatable processes, methodologies and
tool sets to improve leasing operations efficiency, and
data quality with a focus on assuring asset integrity
through robust data collection and retention protocols.
* Responsible for enhancing the client experience by
consistently delivering accurate, reliable and
timely project data and excellent customer service.
* Oversee and improve the productivity, deliverables
and cycle times for the team.
* Proactively inform and update all personnel involved
in the collocation leasing process throughout the
project life cycle.
* Responsible for establishing and maintaining strong
internal and external relationships and establishing
cross-functional collaboration with numerous
departments, most notably with Engineering and
* Deliver all information pertaining to existing,
contracted and proposed equipment loading to
Engineering for structural analysis.
* Design, establish, implement and maintain a quality
assurance program to ensure the accuracy and quality
of American Tower s asset data.
* Develop an audit process for all customer equipment
and ground space, validating contracted equipment in
the equipment database against fully executed
agreements and project closeout documentation;
minimize processing errors and re-work through
utilization of proper quality control measures.
* Partner with Shared Services to drive system
enhancements and to ensure policy and procedure
documentation is up to date and available for
* Serve as escalation point for all customer issues
and drive resolution toward a result that meets the
* Other duties as assigned
* Recruit, develop and retain staff, partnering with
Sr. Management, Recruiting and Human Resources. This
includes on-boarding and orientation for new hires.
* Provide disciplined performance management for team.
Define and communicate annual goals, perform formal
and informal performance reviews, and ensure changes
and updates are communicated in a timely and
* Create strong collaborative team environment.
* Proactively identify and resolve personnel issues in
conjunction with Human Resources
* Strong organization, planning and project management
skills; ability to prioritize tasks for both self
and team to meet business requirements and
* Strong relationship-development skills resulting in
long term mutually beneficial client relationships.
* Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume
* Self-motivated; able to work both independently to
complete tasks and respond to department requests,
as well as collaborating with others to utilize
resources and knowledge of others in identifying
* Strong leadership skills; ability to drive and
motivate team to achieve results within the US
* Ability to drive work both independently toward the
successful attainment of department goals and
project completion dates, and as part of a team to
leverage input and knowledge base of others within
the company in providing well rounded and thoughtful
information and solutions
* Ability to identify key co