Manager, Servicenow Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONKPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking a Manager in CIO Advisory for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our San Francisco office.
- Design and deliver services built on the ServiceNow platform
- Work with clients to assess current state processes and tools, define ServiceNow requirements and develop and configure the ServiceNow platform
- Support the team responsible for the implementation and administration of the ServiceNow installation including managing system configurations, gathering and documenting user and process requirements, developing workflow customizations, and supporting quality assurance teams
- responsible for leveraging knowledge and experience to deliver end-to-end solutions for our clients within ServiceNow which includes architecting technical implementations of IT and business processes, organizing and prioritizing development effort, interfacing with vendors and management, and coordinating the efforts of one to two staff administrators
- Provide expert-level support and technical mentoring, assist customers with proof-of-concept activities, and lead practice build efforts to include development of practice intellectual property (IP)
- Five years of experience in SaaS software configuration and development using Web Services and Simple Object Access Protocol, XML/RPC, and AJAX
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience; ServiceNow Administrator Certification is a plus
- Functional knowledge and implementation experience of IT Service Management (ITSM) frameworks and ITIL v3/2011 Foundation Certificate
- Demonstrated project execution skills and experience working directly with customers and clients
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of the ServiceNow platform as well as experience delivering a minimum of two medium to large-scale ServiceNow implementations
- Experience leading implementation teams
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .