Manager - Social Media
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY L\'Oreal Paris: Assistant Manager - Social Media
* 1 - 3 year social media experience
* Engage with the community daily across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Tumblr responding to comments, tags and mentions.
* Proactively search for conversations about L Oreal that are not properly tagged and engage with users.
* Research, utilize and engage with trending hashtags where relevant
* Create and manage weekly and daily engagement checklists and execute against them
* Create 1 -2 pieces of content a week across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
* Manage daily editorial calendar execution
* Escalate and sensitive situations on social channels to Director
* Develop and manage influencer relationships per platform and across industries
* Manage process with marketing teams to ensure priorities are being hit and assets are obtained
* Assist with the planning and content activation for key events
* Develop content, including the taking and editing of photos and the creation of captions, hashtags and emojis
* Manage Snapchat and Instastories in conjunction with the US and Global team
* Assist with the analytics and reporting for social media channels and campaigns
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.