Manager, Social Media and Community 9/2/2016
Check Point Software Technologies, Inc
San Carlos, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities
* Manage and execute the overall social media and online community strategy to further strengthen engagement and increase brand awareness, including building an employee, executive and partner advocacy program.
* Collaborate with internal teams to lead the content strategy and produce a best-in-class social media/community content library that enhances and grows the Check Point brand around the world.
* Oversee day-to-day social media and community activities including planning and implementing a monthly editorial calendar, coordinating content to support daily posts, moderating online community discussions and responding to comments on the various social media platforms and to community inquiries.
* Define metrics and performance indicators to measure the success and impact of global efforts, and report on monthly performance metrics with clear, actionable insights.
* Create engaging social media campaigns (paid and owned) to support marketing efforts, including product, marketing or PR campaigns. Work cross-functionally with Sales, Events and Marketing teams and other areas to support their initiatives and to build a social-media-savvy culture.
* Educate teams on how to leverage the latest social platforms, tools, and technologies and manage social media and community team members by providing leadership, direction and guidance; provide appropriate coaching and mentoring for team members to help them achieve their full potential.
* 5-7+ years experience leading community and social media activities for a large technology enterprise company.
* Knowledge of the cyber-security market a plus.
* B.A. in communications, marketing or business preferred
* Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal with a passion for storytelling through multiple media types
* Strong quantitative skills and an affinity for testing, analyzing, and iterating
* Thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with an ability to manage and work on multiple projects and initiatives with different (and often changing) deadlines
* A deep understanding of different social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Periscope, YouTube, and LinkedIn. Working knowledge of Jive is a must; Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop is a plus