Manager, Software Implementations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
American Fork, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Company Summary
Join a Fortune 500 company in the growing healthcare industry and provide technical support for market-leading software solutions. Henry Schein Practice Solutions, a subsidiary of New York-based Henry Schein, Inc., develops practice management software and electronic services that help dental practices run their businesses. Our solutions lead the market in technology advances and market share, and include product leaders such as Dentrix, Easy Dental, Dentrix Enterprise, Dentrix Ascend (cloud-based) and Viive (Mac) and Tech Central.
Based in American Fork, Utah, Henry Schein Practice Solutions is growing and recently moved into a new building that includes an indoor gym and other desirable amenities. Our dedication to giving back to our community is illustrated in the volunteer-staffed dental center located on the first floor of the building, which provides free dental care to those in need.
Our parent company, Henry Schein, Inc. is the world's largest provider of health care products and services to office-based dental, medical and animal health practitioners.
A Fortune 500 Company and a member of the S&P 500 and NASDAQ 100 Indices, Henry Schein employs nearly 19,000 Team Schein Members and serves more than one million customers. The Company's sales reached a record $10.6 billion in 2015.
As the Manager of the Software Implementations team, the leader is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the team to ensure successful client software implementations, while implementing and promoting SaaS onboarding best practices. This position will have overall supervision of the Software Implementation Coordinators and Conversion Engineers, coordinating team resources to meet project deadlines, and reporting project statuses and milestones to management. This position requires someone with superior customer services skills, ability to manage priorities, able to build a successful team and cultivate a culture of continuous improvement. This leader will also serve as an integral part in supporting the management of the department and working closely with peers.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
* Coaches and trains Supervisors in department processes, career pathing, coaching/mentoring, and leadership skills needed to perform effectively in their positions
* Actively seeks to improve the customer experience, ensuring a high level of quality customer service by participating in the escalation and quality control processes
* Build and deploy SaaS onboarding processes
* Plans for trends affecting the department (i.e. training, product changes, releases, sales volume, and et al.) and actively plans and implements improvements to provide quality and consistent service to all customers
* Monitors department statistical reports and coaches team where necessary to ensure timely, quality service is offered to all customers. Includes evaluating department statistics and working with management team to implement action plans to achieve department excellence
* Participates in the hiring process by interviewing and ensuring that quality candidates are selected
* Actively involved in monitoring department budgets, driving to ensure that budgeted expenses are not exceeded
* Consistently communicates with team and management of department goals, progress and any related concerns through reporting, action plans, career pathing, etc. to ensure individual, department and company goals are met
* Developing, implementing, and maintaining procedures and processes for the implementation team
* Continually drive improvement projects, measured through the Net Promoter System (NPS) & Customer Satisfaction Ratings
* Communicate related product/service related news and developments to the team as required
* Collaborate with other departments to provide business continuity, support and productivity.
EXPERIENCE & ACADEMIC:
* Experience in software implementation/service delivery required
* SaaS experience a PLUS
* Bachelors Degree required in related field or equivalent
* 5 years' Customer Facing Experience
* 5 years with management/supervisory experience
* Project management experience plus
* Prior experience in supervisor duties and leading a team
* Designing and re-designing processes
* Understanding of Implementation Methodology
* High level of professionalism
* Experience in Microsoft applications such as MS Project, word, excel and e-mail
* Excellent communication and presentation skills including reporting
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.