Manager / Sr. Manager Compensation
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
HR Personnel Services
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client, an entertainment company is seeking a highly qualified Manager/Sr. Manager Compensation who will support compensation for its employees.
* Design, manage and administer compensation programs, including bonus, merit, and annual equity planning
* Partner with Business Leaders, HR, Finance and Legal to prepare materials for quarterly governing committee meetings
* Consult with HR Business Partners and Recruiting on employment contracts, new hires, promotions and market adjustments
* Oversee participation in compensation surveys and competitive benchmarking
* Work closely with HRIS on Oracle Fusion system upgrades and user acceptance testing
* Drive inter-departmental and cross-functional process improvements
* Minimum of 8years compensation experience
* Bachelor's degree in a related field required; MBA or CCP preferred
* Experience within entertainment, software/gaming, and/or consulting preferred
* Solid analytical and problem solving skills, with strong attention to detail
* Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
* Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to successfully present complex material to senior leaders
* Understanding of financial statements
* Proven leadership and management experience
* Advanced Excel and PowerPoint proficiency required
* Familiarity with Oracle Fusion HCM preferred