Manager, Strategic Proposals
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio and we are active in over 40 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team!
Our clinical operations activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a Manager, Strategic Proposals to join our team. As a key contributor to the proposal team you will provide strategic input in operational execution of global projects/programs in the new business development process. You will also participate in business development initiatives and lead cross-functional teams to develop proposals.
If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you. This position will be office-based in Cincinnati.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES
* Provide operational expertise in development of key proposals;
* Manage proposal coordinators and oversee proposal development process for Medpace new business opportunities; and
* Evaluate and develop process improvements related to proposal processes
* 4-6 years of experience in clinical trial industry;
* Demonstrated success in a leadership role(s) in project management/clinical operations for CRO; and,
* Advanced knowledge of operations within a CRO
At Medpace, you will find work that is both challenging and rewarding. At Medpace, you will be given the tools and training to succeed. At Medpace, you will be rewarded for strong performance and provided opportunities to grow professionally.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets