Manager, Strategy & Analytics
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
Hoffman Estates, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Shop Your Way Reward Program is a fast growing SHC's loyalty program. It's the key strategic area to win for the company. The program received tremendous support and attention from senior management.
The Lifecycle team is responsible for driving member engagement, and incremental sales and profit by moving members to the next stage in their membership cycle (ie. Points redemption, incremental trip, increased basket).
The team is in charge of developing strategies and executing them in forms of marketing campaigns and offers. The team needs to work closely with cross-functional teams from Analytics, Marketing Channel owners, to Business Units. The team is also responsible for establishing member level KPIs and key success metrics for each Lifecycle segment. Ideal candidate for the team requires a unique blend of Strategy, Marketing, and Execution skills set. The candidate will be working on high impact, high exposure projects for the company.
Responsibilities: * Manage member lifecycle campaigns: own campaign's development and execution, make sure execution is seamless. Strong problem-solving to keep the project moving and adhere to timeline
* Analyze member level data and identify campaign/ offer opportunities for specific group of members* Target Criteria: who to go after
* Messages/ Content: with offer or not; if with offers, need to design offers based on behavioral data and financial information
* Develop point of view on communication channels and effectiveness
* Develop offer strategies by working with finance team and analytics to identify offers that maximize revenue and customer retention.
* Collaborate with cross functional team to ensure smooth execution of lifecycle campaigns e.g. marketing channel owners, offer development team, marketing operation team and etc.
* Analyze campaign/ offers results, draw and incorporate learnings into future campaigns
* Present offer strategy and results to senior management
* Research and leverage member lifecycle best practice among retailers or other loyalty programs. Identify new campaign opportunities/ marketing initiatives to drive more sales & profitability from members
* Be a change agent by demonstrating the value of 1:1 customer marketing through the development of test and learn strategies leveraging the Shop Your Way Reward program.
Education/Training* Undergraduate degree required; MBA preferred
* Minimum of 3 years of marketing experience; loyalty experience is a PLUS
Role specific abilities/skills* Strong analytical, and quantitative skills
* Fast learner, active curiosity, creative and strong problem solving skills
* Strong work ethic complemented by a positive, can-do, attitude
* Excellent communication skills: Listening, verbal and written
* Teamwork, work effectively with cross functional teams