This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager to join our KPMG Strategy practice.
- Lead enterprise-wide strategy engagements and manage the process from start to finish, including setting scopes, budgets, staffing resources, creating and coordinating final deliverables, and assisting with presentation of results for TM&T/Media, Technology & Telecom (Communications) clients
- Establish client value propositions that tie key strategic, financial and operational metrics directly to near and long term business improvement
- Act as the day-to-day, full-time project manager to help ensure successful problem formulation, comprehensive analysis, and problem resolution
- Help lead proposal development and other new business development activities by leveraging new and existing relationships with C-level executives
- Provide oversight of highly skilled KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle and serve as the primary team interface with various levels of executives and team members
- Support professional development of KPMG Strategy team staff
- Five years experience in a client-facing strategy discipline at a Big 4 firm, major strategy firm, or a boutique strategy firm in TM&T/Media, Technology & Telecom (Communications); High Tech focus preferred including high tech equipment, hardware, software, and semiconductor companies; two years of additional relevant work experience, ideally in high-impact business-wide problem solving work experience for an I-banking firm, private equity firm, or a strategy and/or corporate development department of a Fortune 100 firm
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university, preferably in Business Administration, Engineering, or other related field; Master's degree in Business Administration from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Experience in at least one of the following strategy consulting areas:
transaction and business due diligence, operational and performance improvement, strategic growth, or other relevant strategy experience
- Strong business acumen, with analytical and problem solving skills and ability to understand how business model decisions impact operating model design/execution across operations, technology, risk governance and organizational design
- Comfort with ambiguity and fluid consulting situations
- Ability to travel at a significant level
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .