Manager, Strategy and Business Excellence
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Manager, Strategy and Business Excellence contributes to achieving quantifiable results to the firm. This position requires a track record of deploying Lean, including:
* Coaching teams with specific emphasis on process improvement using lean techniques and principles.
* Planning and participating in Kaizen events
* Delivering results through process design, improvement, and management
* Facilitation of Strategy Deployment
In addition, the manager is expected to have experience deploying, and/or employing best-in-class Project and Change Management methodologies. Experience with Six Sigma, Program Management, and Business Process Management software is preferred.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Contributes to the design of a Lean Operating System.
* Designs and builds Business Excellence (e.g. Lean, Project Management, Change Management) standards, methods, tools, and training.
* Delivers project work (e.g. Kaizen Events) as an internal Business Excellence consultant, with joint accountability for results.
* Develops appropriate training and communication plans/content to support SBX initiatives.
* Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives (opportunity and need dependent)
* Prepares analyses, presentations, and other deliverables for the SBX.
* Maintains knowledge of Business Excellence industry trends.
* Participates on committee, special projects.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor s degree in Management, Engineering, or a related field required. Five to Seven years of progressive Business Excellence experience. Demonstrated capability to develop and maintain effective relationships with all departments and employees in a team-oriented environment. Ability to make effective speeches and presentations to employee groups, management at all levels of the Firm, and occasionally to the Principals and Officers of the Firm. Experience in a professional services Firm highly preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet navigation and research. Statistical (e.g. Minitab) and process mapping software (Microsoft Visio VSM) is strongly preferred.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
Valid driver s license required.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Firm s policies and applicable laws..