Manager System Control
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 12/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition: Manager System Control
Base Pay: $43,240 - $75,100/Annually
Employee Type: Full-Time
Required Education: High School Diploma/GED
Required Experience: 5 years
Travel Required: Very Limited
Position Close Date:
Location: Wilmington, OH
The Manager System Control position has the responsibility and authority to manage and coordinate the operational business decisions for all shifts. This position focuses on maintaining system integrity to assure on time service, while balancing the economic impact. Those decisions are necessary due to the issues that influence the published schedule. Weather, mechanical, crew duty restrictions, and aircraft capacity restrictions are among the daily and nightly issues that the person in this position will be responsible for, and managing solutions. Company assets managed by this person for maintaining system integrity include rerouting of flights, calling for and approving extra/ad-hoc aircraft. Act as main contact person for operations and serve as an Information Coordinator between all ABX departments, customers, vendors and executive staff.
* Must have high school diploma/GED
* Working knowledge of flight, ground, and maintenance operations
* Five (5) years of operations and decision making experience in flight, ground, and/or maintenance operations
* Working knowledge of FAR 91, 121, and/or 135
* Two (2) years of supervisory experience
* Excellent interpersonal and intra personal communication skills
* Demonstrated ability to make sound and logical decisions
* Experience managing and coordinating customer changes in a fast paced environment
* Flexibility to work weekends, holidays and shift changes if required
* Strong customer service skills
* Aircraft dispatch license, or ATP
* BA or BS degree in management or aviation field
* Commerical/Instrument pilot rating
* A&P license
* Working knowledge of FAR, FOM, AOM, and GOM.
* Bi-linguel in English/Spanish