Manager, TPI / Life Sciences
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Technology Enablement for our Management Consulting practice.
- Lead and support business development activities in the Life Sciences industry such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities at clients while working with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines and industries
- Develop, maintain and manage client relationships
- Manage and support delivery of advisory services to Life Sciences clients, primarily with services related to supply chain, epedigree, unique device identification and serialized product tracking
- Define and build solution and marketing collateral, develop pursuit plan, and deliver advisory methodologies in the Life Sciences industry
- Manage engagements according to KPMG's financial/cost management policies
- Manage and mentor advisory staff and adhere to professional practice requirements
- Ten years of experience working in the pharmaceutical, medical device or life sciences industry
- Project and program management experience running global programs with large teams and managing budgets across multiple countries
- Experience with serialization, data architecture, supply chain and UDI
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college/university in Business, Computer Science, or a related field
- Knowledge of business requirements, process modeling, simulation, and high-level design activities
- Experience in assessing, design/redesigning, developing, testing, deploying and supporting pharmaceutical and life sciences supply chain solutions
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .