Manager, Talent Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Full-Time
Brookdale Corporate Office - 111 Westwood Place Brentwood, TN 37027
Job # SRPMCO4nshTN059831
Talent & Performance Management, Leadership Development
We're passionate about serving seniors are you? Now's your chance to build your career with us.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Consults with company managers and executives to develop processes and programs around succession planning, performance management, identifying talent, and talent reviews.
* Conducts needs analysis, outlines operational requirements, and translates these into tangible talent management programs.
* Translate the needs of operations leadership into actionable projects and talent management programs.
* Lead and facilitate Brookdale's Talent Review process including the identification and development of top, emerging, and valued talent.
* Use proven project management and program management methodologies to build talent management programs
* Designs and delivers talent management processes including talent review (assessment and identification). Develops relationships with key leaders to review and refine the talent review process to identify opportunities for associate growth.
* Manage the performance management process to help leaders and employees better understand the expectations for success and to give and receive feedback
* Develop and manage an executive and senior leadership coaching program to build the organizational leadership skills at all levels in the organization
* Develop a variety of training materials, tools and resources to support transformation of performance management
* Utilize innovative practices, research, insight, experience and understanding of the needs and culture of Brookdale to develop and deliver leadership, communication, performance and other talent related initiatives.
* Collaborate with leadership to design and facilitate change management initiatives that increase engagement and to meet strategic business objectives
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or other related field required.
* Five years' experience in talent management and/or organizational effectiveness required.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150231.aspx'