Manager, Talent Management Consulting
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONKPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking a Manager in People & Change for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Chicago office.
- Manage multiple client service delivery teams in the active execution of engagements in compliance with firm and practice unit service delivery standards
- Utilize technical and industry knowledge in the area of talent management to identify complex client issues
- Manage and provide leadership to teams of staff level professionals and become actively involved in staff development and practice management
- Build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery and networking in professional organizations
- Participate in business development by identifying new opportunities and managing proposal response in the areas of behavioral change management, talent management, organizational development and learning and development
- Contribute to the development and evolution of methodologies and intellectual capital including contributing to articles, whitepapers, and training efforts
- Eight years of relevant work experience related one or more of the following areas:
Talent Management, Leadership Development, HR Analytics, and Diversity; two years of experience in advisory services within a major consulting firm required
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college/university required; Advanced degree in I/O Psychology, Organizational Development or MBA preferred
- Experience designing and leading initiatives business transformation projects based on a deep understanding of business processes, project management methodologies, and leading practices in organizational development, learning & development, evaluation and change management
- Experience managing a portfolio of activities within a project or team; previous experience in setting priorities and balancing competing deadlines desired
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead conversations and create stakeholder engagement with clients and colleagues across an organizational hierarchy as well as a willingness to travel 80-100% of the time
- Experience mentoring or managing employees including annual goal-setting, performance review and discussing career opportunities
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .