Manager, Technical Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY KPMG is proud to foster a high-performance culture, one that's defined by having the best people, with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. We look for insightful, astute forward-thinking professionals who are also strategic, confident, globally minded and an out-of-the-box thinker. Our KPMG Technology organization conceptualizes, delivers, and supports the technology that our clients, partners and professionals need to succeed. We are driven to reduce risk, enable mobile and productive teams, and identify efficient and effective solutions to meet the demands of our collective clients every day globally and via mobile. We are currently seeking a Manager, Technical Development to join our KPMG Technology Group in our St. Louis, MO office.
- Provide comprehensive consultation to both business unit and IT management and staffs at the highest technical level on all phases of the project development cycle
- Work closely with the Project Managers, IT and business management on multiple development projects ensuring the effectiveness, quality and the timeliness of project design decisions and how easily these solutions can be implemented
- Provide day to day technical administration including upgrades and release management, analyze log files, config file changes, installation and configuration documents (runbook), upgrade validation/testing, change control, technical issue/problem resolution
- Research and evaluate alternative solutions and recommend the most efficient and cost effective solutions for the systems design, while providing a solution that meets the business' strategic objectives; include the integration of existing code-sets and/or components as part of the overall design solutions where practical
- Document and test using proven industry standard code analyzing tools, implementing and providing ongoing support for the applications
- Minimum seven years of experience as primary project lead on medium to large size application development projects
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college and university
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of the ServiceNow configuration and development, including user interface , configure and maintain forms, lists, views, UI policy, UI scripts, UI actions, view rules, welcome Page Content, Map Pages and other UI elements for all currently installed Service Now modules, System properties, UI, CSS, system, email, approval, LDAP, application, localization, security, users, and groups, LDAP, initial data loads, base import sets, automated integrations and address exceptions, reports, service level agreements, notifications, and alerts
- Experience implementing core modules Asset Management, Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, and some familiarity with CMDB
- Strong verbal/written communication, with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority; must be able to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and team work; US Citizenship is required
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .