Manager, Total Quality Systems / Improvement 8/27/2016
Industrial Manufacturing Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Req # 503294
Industrial Manufacturing Company is looking for:
POSITION: Manager, Total QualitySystems/Improvement
LOCATION: Wyomissing, Pennsylvania Area
SALARY: $100-130K + Bonus
EXPERIENCE: 5+ Years Experience
RELOCATION: Relocation Available.
As the Site Representative you will partner with functional managers assuring full implementation and maintenance of qualitysystems. Ywill represent the needs of external customers regarding internal functions of qualitysystems and operational processes
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Oversees the management of ISO/TS and various other Total QualitySystems to maintain existing certifications and obtain additional certifications as required.
* Implementation of standard work practices and standard value streams
* Oversees writing of procedures, training and audits necessary to maintain all qualitysystems.
* Trains and leads team members in problem solving, root cause analysis and corrective actions.
* Leads operational continuous improvement projects to ensure year over year improvements.
* Supports local management through project idea generation and execution.
* Bachelor of Science, preferably in in Engineering
* Minimum of five years' quality experience in an ISO, TS or equivalent
* Proven success leading value streams, continuous improvement and six sigma initiatives
* Strong application of Lean, DMAIC, PDCA, and 8D methodologies
* Effective interactions at all levels of customer, supplier and company organizations
* Demonstrated experience setting challenging goals and delivering exceptional results