Manager, Total Rewards - Global 8/31/2016
UTC Aerospace Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SUMMARY:
Lead compensation and benefits resource for assigned organizations within UTC Aerospace Systems. Support HR Client Managers and line management in executing a competitive total rewards strategy that aligns with the UTAS and Corporate total rewards philosophy.
* Responsible for the management and delivery of compensation and benefits programs.
* Partner with HR Directors and HR Client Managers to administer Corporate and BU compensation and benefit programs.
* Develop materials to communicate Corporate and BU compensation/ benefits.
* Base salary administration - responsible for managing annual salaried merit program, non-union hourly wage programs, conducting competitive market analysis, compression/internal equity analysis, review/recommend off-cycle market adjustments, promotion and new hire offers.
* Job evaluations - perform job analysis/evaluations, FLSA exemption testing, appropriate leveling, administer internal job code structure, consolidate common job titling, ensure compliance with all federal and state regulation.
* Variable incentive plans - develop strong working knowledge of business strategy and operations, review annual business performance, audit plan payouts in accordance with plan design, work with HR Director and line management to review plan metrics and targets on an annual basis and ensure alignment with BU plan design structure.
* Lead global mobility, international compensation and benefits programs for the organization, work to harmonize and streamline plans where applicable within BU and Corporate strategy while ensuring compliance with local employment regulations.
Bachelor's degreerequired (HR, Finance, Accounting or equivalent).
Any HR Certification is highly preferred.
* Must have 10+ years of industry experience with 5+ years in total rewards arena.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Excellent attention to details.
* Ability to handle and manage confidential data.
* Global compensationexperience, particularly in North America, Asia (China, Singapore, India) and Europe (France, UK, Germany, Poland) is highly desired.
* Knowledge and understanding of laws and regulations relating to compensation.
* Experience in salary administration - responsible for managing annual salaried merit program, non-union hourly wage programs, conducting competitive market analysis, compression/internal equity analysis, review/recommend off-cycle market adjustments are highly desired.
* Experience in variable incentive plans - develop strong working knowledge of business strategy and operations, review annual business performance, audit plan payouts in accordance with plan design is highly desired.
* Effectively Partner with HR team to ensure effective and impactful roll outs of existing and new programs and tools.
* Ability to demonstrate project management experience.
* Strong knowledge of process development and documentation.
* Excellent organization, planning and decision making skills.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with employees across all organizational levels.
* Ability to work effectively and productively, independently and collaboratively.
* Expert proficiency with Microsoft Excel; Knowledgeable with MS Access, Word and PowerPoint
* Experience with Workday, Mercer's ePrism and International Position Evaluation (IPE) systems or comparable systems are highly desired.
* Must have ability to multitask, prioritize, and operate successfully in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
* Able to routinely take initiative to identify issues and solve problems; thoroughly analyze information and make timely, practical decisions and recommendations.
* Candidate must be a US Person ( US Citizen or Green Card)
* 10-20% travel may be needed for this position.