Manager, Transfer Pricing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWhen you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in Economic and Valuation Services, you can really add value. KPMG's Economic and Valuation Services partners and professionals pride themselves on understanding our clients' business strategy and needs, providing a broad range of Transfer Pricing, Valuation and Economic services to meet those needs. We are currently seeking a Manager to join our Transfer Pricing practice in our Chicago office.
- Manage and deliver transfer pricing services
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Supervise and mentor staff members
- Prepare and analyze financial and economic data for tax and regulatory compliance purposes through the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and various statistical sampling packages
- Five years of experience with advisory related projects
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Mathematics, or Statistics from an accredited college/university
- Completion of fifty percent or more of coursework and testing requirements toward a relevant advanced degree from an accredited college/university and/or professional designation (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn't currently possess one of the aforementioned credentials/designations will be required to secure one within one year from the commencement of employment)
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
transfer pricing studies, financial statement analysis, quantitative and competitive analysis, statistical sampling and econometrics, plan evaluation and/or operational performance analysis
- Knowledge of the U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and thorough understanding of the U.S. Transfer Pricing Regulations and international transfer pricing environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, solid analytical skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .