Manager Transportation Process Improvement
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/29/2016
BA/BS Degree preferred
Five years' experience within transportation and/or medical transportation. Knowledge of transportation provider costs, pricing strategies, budget management, budget preparation and reporting.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Approximately 80% of work time is conducted in an office environment in a controlled atmosphere building and approximately 20-30% will involve travel.
LogistiCare is the Nation's Leader in Non-emergency Medical Transportation Management. Our network of over 5,400 NEMT Transporters provide services in 39 states. We assign over 65 million trips annually for over 24 million Member lives. We focus on quality service - every member matters.
We are currently seeking a Manager of Transportation Process Improvement. The ideal candidates skills and experiences will align with the following job description and requirements. The Manager of Transportation Process Improvement is responsible for regular monitoring for all projects/areas within span of control. Provides corporate project leadership for transportation related projects; building strong cross-functional relationships to ensure that all stakeholders are appropriately engaged. This position will drive operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; analyzing data, reports, evaluating output requirements and formats. Improves systems and processes by studying current practices and designing modifications that support strategic objectives.
The Manager of Transportation Process Improvement will serve as a subject matter expert on transportation related projects.
* Leveraging existing systems and field data to provide regular analytics on the state of the business.
* Supports management and internal business owner by providing in-depth data analysis of strengths/weaknesses in current execution of the delivery of transportation services.
* Comprehensive and clear understanding of the transportation environment and consumer insights to utilize when recommending effective in-market strategies.
* Provides analysis of environmental and competitive activity and recommends aggressive strategy tactics to stay viable and grow in the category space.
* Serves as a point of influence for the internal business owner and effectively communicates performance measurements and impact of initiatives.
* Presents data to all levels of management and gains buy-in based on credibility of analytics.
* Statistical analysis of results to identify impact with verification through use of internal and external sources.
* Leverages analytics to develop solid Key Performance Indicator (KPI) strategies for field execution and/or account management.
* Captures market intelligence from multiple sources and transform it into critical market and consumer insights.
* Leverages data available, identify opportunities and potential and likely outcomes from putting recommendations into action.
* Compiles data into professional reports that support both findings and recommendations quantitatively and qualitatively. Clearly articulates compelling business insights and actions with data and context.
* Communicates via assigned methods (verbal, written, formal presentation) to management and internal business owner all assigned reports on position activities by assigned due dates.
* Recommend process improvement steps to internal business owner and implement.
* Consult with executive leadership on process improvement initiatives.
* Exceptional skills in creative problem solving, study and reporting design, time management, self-confidence, data mining, analysis, accountability, practicality, communication, and presentation.
* Proven expert at linking data collected with overall channel strategy delivering sound recommendations
* Must have strong point of view on the proper application of data-driven analysis to business scenarios, and be able to select appropriate methodologies.
* Excellent communication skills required
* Strong presentation skills exhibited with small or medium-sized groups
* Evidence of forming synergies and maintenance of smooth, effective internal and external working relationships
* Experience with statistical analysis software
* Must be proficient in computer software and internet browsing technologies, e.g., Google Chrome, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Hangout, etc.
* Project management experience required.
* Travel 20-30%
* Lean or Six Sigma certification highly desirable.
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.