Manager, Workday Payroll Functional Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Technology Enablement for our Management Consulting practice.
- Lead Workday HCM projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) optimization related to Information Technology (IT) operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the Workday applications
- Support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities; work with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines/industries
- Lead the day-to-day activities of ERP Advisory engagements for various clients, including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
- Supervise and performance manage staff working on assigned engagements
- Manage engagements according to KPMG's financial/cost management policies
- Five years of enterprise resource planning (ERP), HCM implementation, and upgrade experience
- Completion of one full implementation with Workday HCM; must be Workday certified in HCM and Payroll (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn't currently the aforementioned certification will be required to secure one within three months from the commencement of employment.)
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Functional Payroll Certification (FPC) from American Payroll Association or Equivalency from global payroll associations or prior demonstrated certification preferred
- Detailed understanding of ERP System concepts and general module functionality
- Ability to travel at moderate to extensive levels
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .