Manager - Workforce Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 10/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MANAGER - WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT
Reporting to the Vice President of Workforce Management you will be responsible for leading the Workforce Management function inside a key multi-disciplined organization within our client s operational delivery model. The role ensures the proactive management and co-ordination of the function whether cross-site or centralized and ensures that a premium service is delivered which includes internal benchmarking, the sharing of Best Practices and ultimately industry leading innovation. The role includes managing & liaising a team of onshore & offshore resource/capacity planners, MIS & operations analytics, forecasters, schedulers & reviewing & monitoring performance. The role demands enabling operations to drive profitability by focusing on improving Gross Margins of the business by means of productivity improvements & revenue enhancements.
Key Accountabilities/ Responsibilities:
* Take complete ownership of the WFM (Workforce Management) Function for Healthcare (Payer, Provider)
* Manage & further develop an existing WFM function in order to deliver service requirements, commercial requirements, maximize revenue and optimize cost
* Must be able to understand healthcare claims inventory management, forecasting, and associated staffing by multiple skills/work type. Projecting the short and long view ageing of inventory and create capacity accordingly.
* Must be able to understand & provide RCAs for claims backlog, devise an action plan & report, track & monitor performance against the same
* Must be able to understand call center operations, volume/demand forecasting, and associated staffing by multiple call type
* Able to devise detailed resource optimization plans in a multi-site, multiple networks, multiple lines of business & heavily decentralized environment and implement the same on capacity models/tool
* Manage & enhance effective partnerships with key internal stakeholders as well as client WFM management and operations contacts. Work collaboratively & proactively develop the Workforce Management function to ensure operational support and endorsement of the quality and benefits of the function
* Ensure that the performance management principles are standardized throughout the WFM organization, thus maximizing performance
* Develop robust ideas and solutions which ensure continuous improvement
* Create a virtual team and through staff development, ensure support and contingency for all key skills area while establishing a robust career and succession plan within the team
* Monitor the delivery of all contractual SLAs and KPI's for both internal & external customers
* Collate data and analysis to provide insight and value through the identification of relationships between events and performance impacts
* Ensure that there is a clearly defined operating structure for WFM and that the training requirements for the teams development are identified, delivered and met within agreed timeframes
* Effectively lead, develop, inspire & motivate direct reports and their staff by utilizing first class coaching and management skills underpinned by the utilization of all performance management tools available
* Implement new ideas and ways of working to achieve best practice across Operations while adhering to policies & procedures
* Proactively identify the need for change & work collaboratively to implement the same
* Manage an onshore/offshore team of Real Time Analysts, Schedulers, Forecasters, MIS & Business Analysts based at multiple locations
* Direct team & support development, implementation & integration of automated analytical reporting
* Develops benchmarks using metrics, industry standards and original concepts
* All other tasks as directed by the WFM VP & Operations Sr. Management
* Lead special workforce management-related projects as assigned
* Perform other duties as required
* Help business with additional revenue generating opportunities by identifying scope for better resource optimization techniques
* Understand current process workflow and come up with the proactive MIS / ideas to assist business with improved performance.
* Assist business with additional revenue generating opportunities by identifying scope for better resource optimization techniques
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Minimum 10+ years of experience of managing the WFM function for multi-site inbound and outbound volume operations (Multi-media: Chats, Calls, Email etc.) claims, for business types such as BFSI / Telecom & Media or Healthcare Payer & Provider
* Experience of partnering with external clients in a BPO environment
* Experience of working & managing off shore and on shore teams
* Clear and concise communication and influencing skills at senior management level
* Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
* Excellent understanding of relevant internal systems, software and company procedures etc.
* Operational knowledge of Call Center management systems such as Cisco s UCCE, Live Person (Chat) technology preferred or other ACD applications such as Nortel, Meridien Max, Chronicall, Avaya Report writing and Workforce Management systems such as IEX, eWFM or Impact 360
* Proficient in the use of SQL Server, MS Access or other database applications
* Knowledge of Call Center methodologies, Healthcare claims and operational principles
Firstsource is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment
to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information about your EEO
rights as an applicant under the law, please go through the URL