Manager of Compensation and Benefits
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Contemporary Staffing Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONContemporaryStaffing is currently seeking a FULL TIME DIRECT HIRE MANAGER OF COMPENSATION & BENEFITS to oversee the development, implementation, and maintenance of the company compensation and benefits programs. This position is responsible for analyzing and designing of global compensation and US benefits programs in order to evaluationinternal equity, external competitiveness, and legal compliance of the organization's reward practices.
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
SALARY: $125,000 - $130,000
_ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:_
* Oversee the performance management cycle, including communication, administration and training.
* Manage the development of incentive programs and the administration of the performance review process.
* Prepares job descriptions, conducts job evaluation and salary surveys, establishes salary structures, develops salary budgets, and prepares policies and procedures to ensure the achievement of equitable and competitive employee compensation.
* Maintains up to date knowledge including legislative updates and trends influencing compensation and benefits.
* Monitors and evaluates the company's US benefits programs including: insurance programs, retirement plans, sick leave, time off and vacation policies. Ensures programs are current with regard to trends, practices and costs.
* Oversee the selection, administration and maintenance of the HRIS management systems to include global HRIS, performance management systems, etc.
* Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
* Provides consultative services to Finance, managers, and HR Business Partners on compensation decisions.
* BS/BA degree preferably in business administration with major concentration in Human Resources or related field of study. Master's Degreepreferred.
* 6-8years progressively responsibleexperience in Compensation and/or Benefits.
* Excellent Excel skills and demonstrated knowledge of payroll and Human Resource Information Systems.
* Financial aptitude and strong analysis skills.
* Prior supervisory/management experience.
* Ability to influence and impact others while building strong relationships with peers. and cross functionally with partners outside of team, to achieve objectives.