Manager of Patient Services - Nutrition
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 00001-55502
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women s services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical Center s 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Women s Hospital, The Children s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
Responsible for overseeing food production is compliant with HACCP, state, and JCAHO regulations and standards. Manages multi-shift work groups while ensuring the staff follow safe food production practices. Acts on behalf of Operation Manager and/or Department Director when necessary.
* Bachelors Degree in Food Management/Clinical Nutrition preferred
* Registered Dietitian preferred
* Over 2 years experience in Dietetics and Hospital Management.
* Demonstrates experience in the required areas stated below.
* Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with co-workers.
Last Edited: 10/11/2016