Manager of HRIS 8/25/2016
Patient Care Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Looking for a dynamic person to lead our dedicated HRIS team of five. Management of day-to-day operations in order to deliver efficient and effective service to the growing organization. Working closely with the HRIS team to review plans, strategies, goals, and accomplishments in alignment with the HR Strategic Plan. Maintaining a strong team by cross-training, coaching, and team building.
Will oversee and manage the resources to support OhioHealth system HR applications directed and maintained by HRIS. Includes the implementation and configuration of system and application releases, vendor selection, requirements design, system configuration, interface design, development, and implementation. Evaluation of system for optimization, efficiency, and cost savings opportunities. Partner with HR leadership to implement, monitor, and maintain appropriate compliance measures. Maintaining the HRIS report library and providing ad-hocHRreporting services to all internal customers.
* 3+ years of management/leadership experience
* HRIS system experience (PeopleSoft is preferred)
* 8+ years of relevant experience in HR Systems administration
* 5+ years of project management experience
NICE-TO-HAVES* Experience in a large, matrixed organization
* Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
* Bachelors degree
* Previously experience in a large scale HRIS system conversion
* Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical users.