Manager of Intake - Full Time - Grand Blanc 9/3/2016
Reverence Home Health and Hospice
Grand Blanc, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY .
Reverence Home Health and Hospice, an Ascension Health at Home Company, has an immediate opening for an
Manager of Intake in the Grand Blanc area.
Oversees intake department to ensure coordination of patient care between various departments of the agency occurs in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Makes administrative decisions and provides appropriate notification to the administrator on call.
* Responds to patient care complaints and ensures all complaints are handled in accordance with the
organization's policies and procedures and/or legal compliance requirements.
* Conducts hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff Serves as a resource to
clinical staff in connection with dealing with complex or complicated patients.
* Identifies and resolves issues affecting the delivery of patient care.
* Facilitates education and training of staff.
* Provides indirect supervision to the hospital liaisons in collaboration with local regional leaders
* Manages and directs intake and admission processes for the regional home health and hospice programs.
* Works closely with local leaders to coordinate, assess and implement processes that ensure timely
and safe transitions between Intake/Triage/Telehealth and local clinical teams .
* Assists with the development of departmental goals that support the regional strategic plan and
* Collaborates with telecommunications and IT teams to ensure that infrastructure supports
customer service excellence.
* Communicates system failures and coordinates department processes to
facilitate timely resolution .
* Responsible for the oversight and direction of the staff and daily operations of the Call Center/Intake, Managed Care, Insurance Verification, Triage and Telehealth RN's.
* Provides development and implementation of policies, processes and standards that ensure acceptance of timely and appropriate referrals and customer service excellence throughout the region served.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Valid automobile insurance required.
* Valid drivers license required.
* Licensed as Registered Nurse in state of Michigan required.
* One (1) year of home health care experience
* One (1) year of supervisory experience preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
* Excellent leadership skills
* Good computer skills
* Good interpersonal, and organizational skills