Manager of Marketing & Communications-NYC Law Firm 9/4/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MANAGER, MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
_New York, NY_
_Reports to: Director of Business Development and Marketing_
Guided by the Firm, practice and industry strategies, the Marketing oversight of the branding aspects of the Firm's print and digitalmarketing collateral; management of website, social media and electronic communication programs; management of the Firm's CRM system.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
* This is a strategic, hands-on position that requires the Manager to take ownership and demonstrate leadership.
* The role will require confidence in managing relationships and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* The Firm will look to the successful candidate to bring new and creative ideas for developing the
* Firm's profile across key markets.
* Collaboration with the business development team, outside vendors and consultants and other administrative professional staff.
* Play an integral role in continuously establishing and maintaining Frim's thought leadership and brand reputation with national and trade media. Working with the Firm's outside PR vendor, he/she will craft press releases, build relationships with key media contacts, and attain high-value opportunities to build the Firm's profile in key markets.
* Oversee production, distribution and branding of all marketing communications efforts, including all print and electronic marketing collateral. Particular emphasis needed to implement a consistent "look and feel" across the Firm.
* Provide guidance and strategic direction for website design and functionality, thought leadership, external communications and social media.
* In conjunction with the Business Development and Graphics teams, develop more modern and creative practice/industry materials that creatively reflect the brand, core strengths and differentiating factors of the group.
* Create and manage the execution of integrated social mediacampaigns utilizing the Firm's blogs, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts.
* Oversee Contact Manager (Firm's CRM), including focus on increased attorney participation and maximization of the usefulness for event, communication and pitch tracking purposes.
* Track measureable results on the Firm's digitalmarketingcampaigns.
* Supervise junior members of marketing team in design of collateral materials, web updates and CRM system.
* Support other administrative functions as appropriate with direct and regular interface with other administrative support teams.
* Ability to establish credibility with legal personnel at all levels of the Firm.
* Commitment to client service.
* High levels of organization, communication and writing skills.
* Flexibility and resourcefulness.
* Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related disciplines required.
* Some combination of Marketing and/or relevant business development experiencepreferred.
* High level of proficiency with all Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
* 4-5years of business experience, preferably in a legal or professional services/consulting environment.
* Some travel may be required.