Manager of Messaging and Collaboration Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Financial Services Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONPrestigious Enterprise Financial Services Company is currently seeking a Manager of Messaging and Collaboration Services. Candidate will plan, lead, and manage the teams responsible for 24/7/365 management and operations of all collaboration services (email, mobility, IP voice, video, and UCC). The role will provide leadership, vision, and governance to the Collaboration group, establish operational objectives and work plans, delegate assignments to subordinate as appropriate, and is involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies and design standards that affect operations. The ideal candidate will possess leadership and management skills in leading internal operational teams, contingent/contractworkers, as well as relationship management and oversight on services rendered by strategic partners and service providers.
* Manage the collaboration operational teams and systems for availability, patches and service offerings
* Provide technology expertise and thought leadership with an emphasis on collaboration technologies (email, Exchange, mobility- BES, GOOD; WebEx and SharePOint), and operational excellence
* Provide strategic guidance and governance relating to technology solutions that will enable the business to meet their financial and strategic goals
* Interface with Information Security and various business and technical stakeholders, ensuring operational standards and governance are developed and maintained
* Assist with identifying, developing, and leading innovation initiatives. This will include involvement in technology selection/improvement and deployment, researching new technologies and/or new applications of existing technologies that deliver new capabilities to the business
* Accountable for effective utilization of resources (hardware, software, and personnel) to meet computer services plans and goals of the corporation in the collaboration technologies area
* Establish performance metrics and measures to track governance outcomes and overall value to the organization
* Refine and maintain policies, standards, processes, systems, and measurements that enable the organization to achieve operational SLAs with respect to service performance, availability, security, risk, and compliance
* Ensure applicable compliance with Sarbanes Oxley, FHFA and regulatory standards, and information technology internal controls for all processes within Communication Technologies Operations
* Establish and adhere to operational objectives, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
* Maintain strategies that align and support IT and Corporate strategies
* Oversee the execution of current governance processes and ensure timely response to project requirements and quality deliverables
* Interact with senior management on matters concerning functional areas of responsibility
* Prepare weekly/monthly status reports
* Manage vendor and customer relationships associated with areas of responsibility
* 12+ years of related IT technologies and operations work experience mainly with Email (Exchange; mobility- BES, GOOD; WebEx;Domino/Lotus Notes and SharePOint),
* 6+ years of management experience
* Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, related degree or equivalent work experience
* Previous leadership experience with the ability to effectively coach team members and provide performance appraisals
* Broad exposure to communication technologies and operational security issues and techniques
* Strong ability to manage multiple efforts simultaneously
* Strong process-driven analytical skills for ITIL abd COBIT to manage the operations of the Collaboration Systems