Manager of Patient Access for Overland Park
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 08648-123357
PATIENT ACCESS MANAGER
OVERLAND PARK REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
As Patient Access Manager you will be responsible for:
* The daily operations of all functions and serves as the liaison between Parallon and the Hospital.
* Integrating the department s services with the hospital s primary functions develops/implements policies and procedures that guide or support service, assesses and improves department performance, and ensures orientation and continuing education of departmental staff.
* You will oversee the daily activities of the registration area. Maintain quality assurance statistics.
* Assist with payroll and employee scheduling.
* An Associate s or Bachelor s Degree is preferred.
* You must have previous Patient Access experience.
* A minimum of 3 years Supervisory experience is a must.
Last Edited: 08/16/2016