Manager of Private Duty Home Care
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Brookdale Gaines Ranch 4409 Gaines Ranch Loop Austin , TX 78735
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Manage the personalized living function within a community
* Provide direct management of all Personalized Living staff; to include coaching, counseling, disciplining and completing performance evaluations
* Work with residents and families to develop plan of care to meet the needs for the resident
* Coordinate alternative resources for associates and families
* Coordinate orientation for all new Personalized Living associates
Required skills and qualifications:
* Two to three years of prior supervisory or management experience
* Home Care Management experience required
* Strong organizational and documentation skills
* Excellent communication skills (verbally and in writing), organizational and time management skills
* Working knowledge of computer and MS Office Suite to include Word and Outlook required
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,150 communities in 47 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone though the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150967.aspx'