Manager of Programmatic Accounts
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
tronc (formerly Tribune Publishing)
tronc (formerly Tribune Publishing) is seeking a Manager if Programmatic Accounts to join our team in Chicago. We're in a unique position in that we're a well-recognized brand with an innovative, start-up mentality. And, we're in the midst of a revolutionary pivot; our national newspaper company is evolving into a global media organization. If you'd like to directly impact the success of a growing company (and would like to grow with us, of course), then this may be the job for you!
This position is perfect for someone who likes to take ownership of new programmatic deals, sourcing, building and growing buyer relationships, reviewing and optimizing programmatic deals, and up-selling programmatic accounts.
AT TRONC, WE BELIEVE IN COMPREHENSIVE REWARDS PACKAGES:
* Competitive salaries
* Exciting opportunities with room for growth within the company
* A competitive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, and life
* 401(k) with company matching
* Paid time off
* Other coordinated discounts/perks
* Understand the programmatic piping and partner capabilities
* Learninventory and products, staying aware of any ad map changes
* Follow industry trades and articles related to the programmatic ecosystem
* Focus on closing private marketplace and programmatic guaranteed deals
* Proactively build relationships with local and national agencies and buyers in an effort to close deals
* Find leads by working with current partners and attending industry events
* Maintain confidential contact list and document client meetings
* Monitor programmatic platforms to review and launch inbound PMP, programmatic guaranteed and all programmatic deals
* Work with Ops, Platform Managers and Manager of Programmatic & Platforms for all technical implementations required for new and existing deals
* Attend industry events to gain and share best practices, network and build industry relationships
* Maintain constant communication with clients and potential clients
* Track programmatic revenue from closed deals
* Attend sales calls with national and local direct sales teams, speaking to programmatic offerings
* Bachelor of Arts degree or equivalent experience
* At least 3-4years of work experience in an interactive media environment
* Customer relationship sales background with strong interpersonal and client service skills
* Programmatic salesexperiencepreferred
* Experience with campaign optimization, media analytics or programmatic advertising is a plus
* Strong oral and written communication skills are required
* Important focus on time management and organizational skills
* Must be willing to travel
tronc, Inc. (formerly Tribune Publishing) is a media company rooted in award-winning journalism, which harnesses proprietary technology to present personalized, premium content to a global audience in real time. tronc draws content from its vast media portfolio, where a commitment to informing and inspiring communities has earned 92 Pulitzer Prizes and a monthly audience of 60 million. From pixels to Pulitzers, tronc brands optimize content and create engaging experiences for audiences across all channels.
At tronc, we believe in fostering growth, learning new skills, and making sure every team member feels valued. If you think you'd be a great fit here, we'd love for you to apply!