Manager of SNF Rehabilitation - PT, OT, SLP, PTA, COTA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Richmond Heights, OH
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull-Time Manager of SNF Rehabilitation - Manager of SNF Rehabilitation - PT, OT, SLP, PTA, COTA
Brookdale Richmond Heights - 3 Homewood Way Richmond Heights, OH 44143
Job #: RMSNFmgmtOH067974
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Rehabilitation Manager to provide therapy services in the Richmond area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients.
* Facilitates a consistent service delivery of Brookdale SNF rehabilitation services including highest quality care for the patient and family
* Set program development goals, facilitates performance improvement in key department operational performance measures, and conducts ongoing evaluation of quality, effectiveness, and efficiency
* Lead new program and/or organizational initiatives and is responsible for the successful implementation of programs
* Conduct ongoing activities to achieve program compliance with Brookdale policies and procedures, infection control standards, and state and federal regulations for survey preparedness and the SNF
Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement (QAPI) program
* Direct and supervise all SNF rehabilitation associates to ensure effective and efficient departmental operation and provision of SNF rehabilitation services
Required skills and qualifications:
* Minimally an Associate's Degree from an accredited Occupational Therapy/Physical Therapy Assistant Program or a Master's Degree in Speech/Language Pathology from an accredited program
* Previous SNF / inpatient rehabilitation management experience preferred
* Minimally completed Assistant certificate program (e.g. Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant) and Current state licensure and/or minimum qualifications required for a therapist assistant position
* Ability to work varying hours, including weekends and holidays
Questions? Please contact Marsha Gragg at email@example.com or 704-297-0765
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150629.aspx'