Managing Consultant 8/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Under the general direction of the Managing Director of Pharmacy Healthcare Solutions and working closely with other consulting professionals responsible for delivering key components of client service engagements identifying new business opportunities within existing clients and supporting various aspects of practice development as assigned.
* Scopes plans and manages one or more engagement work streams ensuring quality cost and delivery requirements are achieved; structures deliverable content and develops recommendations and solutions.
* Leads portions of client meetings.
* Selects modifies and applies appropriate Methods Approaches and tools.
* Documents escalates and resolves engagement issues and risks.
* Documents and communicates associate performance feedback; mentors staff.
* Develops and presents portions of client proposals.
* Identifies and develops service add-on opportunities within existing clients.
* Builds expertise in one or more solution portfolios.
* Contributes to new and or enhanced Methods Approaches and tools.
* Contributes to publications and speaking engagements that build ABC market imminence.
* Actively supports ABC recruiting efforts.
* Performs related duties as assigned.
Bachelor of Science degree in clinical engineering or information technology fields of discipline; advanced degree highly preferred such as PharmD MBA MHA MS; minimum of 7 - 10years hospital/health system experience with at least 3years in a manager director project manager role or minimum or 5 - 8years in a supervisory or project lead consulting role preferably within the healthcare field; relevant experience and/or certification in Lean or Six Sigma or Project Management highly preferred.
* Demonstrated experience and knowledge of problem solving performance improvement process and clinical analysis methods and approaches
* If clinical or pharmacy consulting role will require specific primary and advanced health degree (s) such as Pharmacy Nursing etc.