Managing Director, Corporate Recovery Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are together ranked as one of the top ten providers of accounting in the United States. With more than 35 offices and more than 2,000 professionals, we serve the country s growing mid-market public and private businesses. MHM provides high quality audit and attest services while closely associated CBIZ provides all other accounting, tax and consulting services.
The Managing Director has an expanding client base with significant revenue accountabilities. This position may lead, or is a member of, the Growth Group with business development as a major job focus.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties:
* Demonstrate proactive client contact; viewed as a trusted business partner
* Expand business practice; cultivate new clients; increase services to existing clients including cross serving opportunities
* Coach staff on business development strategies
* Could have direct profit responsibility for specialty practice
* Responsible for ongoing planning, marketing and business development of a specialized department
* Responsible for team and or department meeting budgeted goals
* Responsible for practice billing and timely collection of fees
* Participate in various administrative aspects of managing business unit
* Establish team environment and a positive culture
* Ensure quality control standards are met
* May be a member of the Senior Operations Management Team
* Additional responsibilities as assigned
* Bachelor s degree required; Master s degree preferred in Accounting, Taxation or related field preferred
* 10 years of experience in public accounting or related field
* 10 years supervisory experience
* Must have active CPA or equivalent certification
* Ability to manage deadlines, work on multiple assignments and prioritize each assignment as necessary
* Proficient use of applicable technology
* Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
* Proven high level of business integrity, client service and leadership skills
* Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans.
An E-Verify Employer
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, Please visit following URL for more information: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf