Managing Director Executive Search Firm
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
McIntyre Global Executive Search
JOB DESCRIPTIONMy colleagues and I are looking for a strong partner who is interested in leading our virtual search team, and who is interested in an opportunity to be part of an already successful and currently growing 25+ year old executive retained search business.
99% of the people we speak to ever day are happy in their careers and are not looking for a job, but as you know it's all about timing . Dependent upon the timing now in your career, this potentially could be a great opportunity for the both of us.
We are a generalist executive retained search firm founded in Columbus, Ohio in 1990 by Cookie McIntyre. We work across a broad range of industries, functions and positions leveraging a strong process orientation. Today, we've earned great results including, 98% of our searches are filled from the first slate of presented candidates, 96% of our hired candidates are still in place more than 3 years later, and we have a near perfect success rate with all of our searches for the past 25 years, when industry statistics point to a failure rate of up to 40% in retained searches. And we're always looking for new and better ways to improve the search experience for our clients and our candidates. Our goal is for everyone to flourish.
This role of MANAGING DIRECTOR will lead a small team of Search Consultants to deliver our projects every day.
We're looking for someone who loves our industry and building successful and long term relationships. The focus of this role is delivery excellence and does not include responsibility for direct business development - and we know this makes us a bit unique in the search industry. This role is designed for an experienced executive search leader who enjoys the search process and being a part of a team to complete each search assignment.
While our firm is based in Columbus, Ohio, this is a virtual position that would allow you to live and work anywhere you can be effective. You will have some travel which we estimate at about 20%. In addition, we offer other perks which include 4 weeks of vacation plus your birthday! We work hard - but also recognize that people need time to create an interesting and balanced life. We also offer healthcare benefits and professional training - and want every member of our team to flourish. STRONGLY PREFER individuals who are already residing in the State of Ohio or are an easy drivable commute occasionally to Columbus, OH.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
* 15+ years professional experience in talent search and acquisition which may include a combination of corporate roles and executive retained search; specifically seeking someone currently performing in an executive retained search role today
* Engaging personal style and ability to create followers, inside and outside of the firm
* Strong client relationship management skills; high EQ and low ego approach
* Strong project management skills; experience creating timelines with milestones and demonstration of tactical accountability will be helpful
* Lifelong learner who looks for opportunities to leverage new ideas and tools
* Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter/PRO, google search tools, applicant tracking systems and other productivity enhancement tools
* Base salary and performance bonuses
* Four weeks of PTO, plus 8 paid holidays
* Medical benefits
* Flexible work environment/virtual office