This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Managing Director to join our KPMG Strategy practice.
- Lead the creation and implementation of operational and commercial M&A strategy services
- Direct business development initiatives for Private Equity and Commercial clients
- Lead cross-functional teams in developing and implementing client services and lead client interviews, workshops, and industry research through secondary and primary resources
- Manage the development and presentation of final client deliverables
- Oversee the quality of client engagements and the development of staff
- Twelve plus years of experience in developing and implementing organic and inorganic growth and/or operating model efficiency services within a consulting advisory firm or corporate strategy, development, or management function
- Bachelor's and Master's degree from an accredited college/university
- Experience managing multiple complex initiatives and analyzing the future outlooks of products, markets, and companies
- Ability to travel up to fifty percent of the time
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .