This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Mc Lean, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONKPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking a Managing Director in Shared Services & Outsourcing for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Tysons office.Responsibilities:
- Lead business and market development efforts including identifying opportunities, developing relationships, scoping prospective engagements, and developing proposals
- Provide methodological guidance, oversight and program delivery for Shared Services & Outsourcing (SS&O) enabled business transformation initiatives
- Provide leadership to Client Service and Delivery teams and mentor junior staff
- Develop and sustain trust-based relationships with C-level executivesQualifications:
- Fifteen years of management consulting experience focused on SS&O advisory services; experience in a SS&O functional role in a corporate setting preferred
- Bachelor s degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MIS from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, client management, and project management skills, along with a strong business development track record
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .