Managing Engineer 8/25/2016
Menlo Park, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Exponent is a leading engineering and scientific consulting firm. Our multidisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, physicians, and regulatory consultants brings together more than 90 different disciplines to solve complicated problems facing corporations, insurers, government entities, associations and individuals. Our approximately 1000 staff members work in 26 offices across the United States and abroad. Exponent has over 800 consultants, including more than 500 that have earned a doctorate in their chosen field of specialization.
Exponent's Buildings and Structures Practice is searching for a Managing Engineer in our Menlo Park, CA office. This individual will be responsible for performing tasks and executing projects related to structural engineering; analysis of complex structures; inspection of damaged structures and associated engineering failure analysis, preparation of technical reports and presentations of findings, and independently managing projects, technical staff and client relationships. The ideal candidate should be a licensed Professional Engineer with an outstanding professional reputation and publications as well as a strong client base in similar market areas. Come join us and work in a multi-disciplinary setting with hundreds of bright, like-minded engineers and scientists from around the world.
Qualifications for this position include:
* Ph.D. or Master's degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or related field with a minimum of 5 years of experience
* Professional Engineering License or Structural Engineering License in California
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
* Effective leadership skills with the ability to positively interact with professional, technical and administrative staff
* Strong desire to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, exciting consulting environment
* A dedication to quality and accuracy
We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity, Veterans and Disabled Employer. Back Email Apply Now