Managing Engineer (Water Resources) 8/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Exponent is a leading engineering and scientific consulting firm. Our multidisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, physicians, and regulatory consultants brings together more than 90 different disciplines to solve complicated problems facing corporations, insurers, government entities, associations and individuals. Our approximately 900 staff members work in 26 offices across the United States and abroad. Exponent has over 700 consultants, including more than 425 that have earned a doctorate in their chosen field of specialization.
Exponent's Civil Engineering Practice is hiring a Managing Engineer in our Natick, MA office. This position will be responsible for the coordination of work with staff, clients, and jurisdictional agencies. Our clients include a wide range of private land development entities and public agencies. This position will provide technically challenging work with good opportunities to develop project management skills. Candidates should be a registered engineers that work well in teams and has proven abilities to work with and acquire clients.
Qualifications for these positions include:
* M.S. in Civil Engineering plus 8 years of experience
* Experience in the analysis of flood hazards and design of facilities used to mitigate those hazards
* Experience in design hydrology, which includes working knowledge of hydrologic models such as HEC-1 or HMS
* Experience in drainage system and riverine hydraulic modeling with models such as WSPG, HEC-RAS and SWMS
* Project management experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity, Veterans and Disabled Employer. Back Email Apply Now