Manhattan (WMS) Team Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONIf you like to work in as a team creating and implementing software solutions for internal customers in an agile environment, you should consider this position. We work with modern technologies and use state of the art communication tools to collaborate with our international teams.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
* Responsible for the day-to-day activities and guidance of the team members, sets targets, implement guidelines, and assist with any issues the team may have.
* Ensure that all members understand the team's objectives and work together to achieve it.
* Constant monitoring to ensure that everyone is working towards the same goal.
* Key contact with business owners, and systems users for our WMS solutions.
* Build and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects.
* Promoting / Implementing Warehouse related functionality / processes within the Manhattan Associates application.
* Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
* Meet with business partners, project managers, and vendor partners to determine project scope and vision, set system goals, identify and resolve system issues, and lead prioritization of build items.
* Assist in design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow; document risks and identify mitigation strategies.
* Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications to stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
Education and Experience
* Bachelors' degree in computer science, information technology or related field
* 3 to 5 years of experience as team lead or manager
* 5 to 8+ years in supporting WMS Systems, Manhattan WMOS extremely desirable
* Ability to analyze, estimate, and prioritize workload and meet assigned deadlines
* Possesses strong collaboration, communication and influencing skills.
* Work effectively with a distributed team, across time-zones with minimal supervision.
* Experience implementing packaged software.
* Knowledge in supply chain from a distribution center process flow is preferred.
* Knowledge and experience in implementing and supporting Manhattan WMOS Systems is preferred.
* Fully understand the capabilities and limitations of Manhattan WMOS functionality preferred
* Advanced understanding of writing and executing SQL queries
* Advanced understanding of writing and executing Unix / Linux scripts