Manufacture Design Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 4/4/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompany Overview
Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA-Tencor, we're making technology advancements that are bigger and tinier than the world has ever seen.
Who are we* We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer*
The Film and Scatterometry Technology (FaST) Division provides industry leading metrology solutions for worldwide semiconductor IC manufacturers. The FaST Division portfolio of metrology products includes hardware and software solutions for optical film thickness, optical critical dimension (CD), composition, and resistivity measurement systems. These products are essential for the IC manufacturers as they provide critical metrology capabilities for the development and implementation of their advanced IC processes. The FaST division is committed to support our customers to achieve performance entitlement of our solution and we effectively partner with our customers from their early research and development phase to the high volume in-line manufacturing implementation specific for their process needs. The division consists of a global team located in US, Israel, China, and India.
* Support New Product Development and Introduction covering transition from Concept, Design and Prototype through to full release and Volume Manufacturing.
* Work closely with Design Engineering and Manufacturing to develop of Manufacturing plan and transition for volume production.
* Develop Procedures and OMSs for building and qualifying tool, opto-mechanical and other sub-assemblies.
* Support design, development and release of fixtures, procedures and tooling to enable and achieve target manufacturing cycle times, cost and yield.
* Create, review, revise and submit ECOs as necessary.
* Support Product Life Cycle deliverables and Phase Exit Reviews. Provide training and escalation support to manufacturing and the field on both development and released products.
* Support CIP and new feature development for released products.
* Experience developing and releasing to market semiconductor capital equipment.
* Experience with the New Product Introduction (NPI) cycle including development of procedures, OMS's, ECOs and working with vendors.
* Experience with Opto-mechanical or Electro-mechanical systems and fixtures - design, assembly, alignment or manufacturing.
* Experience with Semiconductor Capital Equipment a plus.
* Degree in Optical, Electrical, Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering, Physics or equivalent.
* Good communications skills.
* Ability to work with a globally distributed team.
* Bachelor's Level Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Additional BenefitsTuition Reimbursement
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Employee Training and Development