This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Manufacturing Assembler job in Lafayette, IN. This is for a temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Working in production, you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail.
Responsibilities for this Manufacturing Assembler job include:
-Blue print reading skills must be above average
-Material: Aluminum, steel, stainless steel, plastics, copper and brass
-Must be able to inspect parts to meet customer drawing requirements
- May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
- Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
- Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- 1-3 years experience
- Resume, Background and Drug Screen
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
To be considered for this Manufacturing Assembler job in Lafayette, IN- go to our website www.adeccousa.com and click on 1.Create Profile 2. Enter 5786 for the location code and select Lafayette, IN.