This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Manufacturing Assembler job in Murray, KY. This opportunity will supply you with valuable experience in a manufacturing setting. As a Manufacturing Assembler, you are required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts in a production environment. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail.
If you have the skills and are ready to expand your career, apply now!
Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Assembler job include:
• Basic to complex assembly of high quality chain drive systems for well-known automobile manufacturers
• Visual inspection of chain for correct type and irregularities for quality purposes
• Disassembly of returned units
• Report defective materials or questionable conditions to production department supervisor
• Weighing, packaging and processing of finished products
• Maintain work area and equipment; ensure a clean and orderly condition
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Previous work experience in Tier 1 Automotive Manufacturing helpful
• Previous experience in assembly preferred
• Great attention to detail
• Ability to be flexible and multitask
• Ability to work as a member of a team or alone
• Applicants must provide a professional resume that details work and education experience. Applicants who do not provide a resume will not be considered for the position.
• Candidates must submit to a drug test and complete a criminal background disclosure.
• Candidates must be able to work 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift with the flexibility to change shifts as needed.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Manufacturing Assembler position in Murray, KY or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled