This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Manufacturing Assembler job in Portsmouth, NH. This is for a long term, temp to hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Working in production, you will be required to prep and assemble communications equipment to blue prints using written and verbal instructions. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Manufacturing Assembler job include:
- Basic to complex assembly, soldering using keen eye sight
- Use of a microscope and very fine needle point skills
- May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
- Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
- Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 - 3 years of relevant experience
- Ability to read, write, and understand blueprints
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time in a repetitive manufacturing environment
- Must be familiar with the use of hand tools and proper PPE
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
The Manufacturing Assembler will be paid $14.00 per hour plus overtime as necessary. Hours for this position are Monday Friday from 6:00 am - 2:30 pm.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Manufacturing Assembler in Portsmouth, NH or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled