Manufacturing Associate Job
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
West Lebanon, NH
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition ID 42350BR
Title Manufacturing Associate
Job Category Engineering
Novo Nordisk New Hampshire is growing! We have an exciting new opportunity at our site! This position has primary responsibility to support operations for the Engineering and Manufacturing Science and Analytical Technology (MSAT) Teams and will drive the coordination and execution of process and equipment improvement programs, create technical reports, review completed quality records, generate quality comment and deviation responses, and drive CAPAs and investigations.
Main Job Tasks:
* Liaison between Product Support (Engineering or MSAT) and manufacturing or quality for the coordination of process/equipment improvements, generation of technical documentation and problem solving forms or other quality documents as needed.
* Review/approval of completed technical or quality documentation for product support team.
* Revise and create documentation (SOP, reports, notebooks) associated with engineering, automation, validation and MSAT
* Incorporate pre-planned process improvements and cost reduction projects into MSAT and Manufacturing Engineering.
* Ability to manage multi-disciplined projects.
* Complete understanding and application of quality systems.
* Support of Health Authority inspections.
* Perform area equipment and validations or support process validations in accordance with procedures with minimal direction.
* Possesses technical and systems knowledge and is able to research information outside of knowledge base.
* Has ability to recognize problems and recommend solutions to problems based on technical understanding of the process and equipment.
* Manages department training
* Support activities in other departments as instructed by Manager.
* Performs all job duties and responsibilities in a compliant and ethical manner and in accordance with all applicable healthcare laws, regulations and industry codes.
* Incorporates the Novo Nordisk Way and 10 Essentials in all activities and interactions with others.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* High School diploma or equivalent with a minimum of ten (10) years relevant manufacturing experience or a Bachelor s degree in a science or engineering discipline with five (5) or more years experience.
* Requires a proficient understanding of cGMPs, established manufacturing practices and procedures, and compliance with GMP, QS, ISO regulations and guidelines.
* Ability to understand and execute established written instructions is essential.
Department NNUSBPI - MFG ENGINEERING & VALIDATION
Position Location US - Lebanon, NH
City West Lebanon
State/Provinces US - NH
At Novo Nordisk, we know that driving change on a global level and improving treatment outcomes for people with diabetes and other chronic diseases begins here at home. That's why we make an unmatched commitment to our employees, our families and our communities. That means outstanding rewards, industry-leading training programs, and an environment that supports you to achieve your goals at every level. It's all part of the Novo Nordisk Way. It includes our Vision and our commitment to the Triple Bottom Line principle helping us find the right balance between compassion and competitiveness
With a career at Novo Nordisk, you ll feel a difference right from the start. It s a sense of inspiration and mobility that comes from a shared belief in driving positive change for people, families, and communities everywhere. Congratulations on taking your first step!
Novo Nordisk is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Novo Nordisk will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please call the U.S. Toll Free number at 1-855-411-5290 or click on the following link to submit your request: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/novoaccommodation. Please note we do not accept applications for employment or employment related solicitations through this site. If you are requesting special assistance, please specify your request by selecting \\"Yes\\" in Question 2 on the site. We will not be able to respond to requests unless you specify the need for special assistance or an accommodation in Question 2. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.