This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Manufacturing Associate job in Mead, NE. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed below please contact me directly to discuss this opportunity in more detail!
Responsibilities for this Manufacturing Associate job include:
• Moving material in and out of warehouses
• Lifting objects up to 50lbs
• Handling finished materials and moving to appropriate storage areas within the warehouse
• Working in a team environment to efficiently process orders
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly
• Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time
• Ability to read a tape measure
• High school diploma/GED
Work Shift is either Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm or Monday - Friday 3:30pm - 12:00am with overtime as needed. This is the perfect opportunity for individuals who enjoy earlier shifts to spend more time with their families during the week!
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Manufacturing Associate job in Mead, NE or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled